Experiential learning offers an effective, intriguing and fun way to explore new approaches to innovation and unlock your team’s true creative potential.
Quite an experience.
In today’s internet connected world, knowledge is no longer at a premium. We all know a lot of things, and what we don’t know is easy to look up on Wikipedia. But knowing about something is very different to realising something. Knowledge is dry and fact-based. It can help you to understand what is happening, but it can’t help you to do things. Imagine you read every book there was on the subject of surfing. You might learn a lot about other people’s surfing techniques, but until you actually hop up onto a surfboard yourself, you haven’t realised what it’s all about.
That is why all my training is based upon experiential learning: I design environments and contexts within which creativity and innovation must occur, so that delegates realise their own unique potential.
Adaptable to meet your organisation’s unique training requirements, everyone in the group gets involved in interactive exercises that provide the opportunity to experience different contexts, techniques, approaches, philosophies and beliefs that have proved effective at generating creativity and innovation in the workplace.
To find out more about my approach to creativity, why not read some of my blog posts. If you’d like to discuss how creativity training could work for your team, drop me a line using the form below or call 07956 181712, and let’s talk.
- Identify your creative strengths, realise how they can be applied in a wide variety of contexts, and discover how to accesses these strengths reliably whenever you need them
- Discover your blind spots: things you are not currently aware that you do. Explore the impact, positive or negative, that these traits have on others, and make choices about the kind of creative leader you choose to be
- Develop your own personal leadership style that inspires experimentation and creativity in others
- Explore how you work creatively, identify what it is about your creative style that is so effective, access this style more reliably, and learn how to teach it to others, so that your team can learn from your creative best practice
- Understand how your team works together, listen to them closely and identify what you’d like them to do more and less of
- Adapt your own creative leadership style to become more influential
Let's talk! Call me on 07956 181712 or fill in the form.
More from What Creatives Do
A safe, supportive, sometimes provocative space in which clients can explore their own unique approach to creative leadership.
Brainstorm facilitation, change management and process planning to support organisations in developing their innovation and creativity.